Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pics From My 1st Post-Op Outing / Ashton's 18th BDay!

Kevin & I at Mom's for my youngest brother's 18th Golden Birthday-and my first time out of the house post-op. I only made it an hour but it was nice to get out of the house and see friends and family.

<3 My soulmate, savior, best friend, and love of my life <3 Always there to support me through everything. I'm the luckiest woman in the world.



Katherine Rose & I. I love my beautiful youngest female cous <3

<3 My heart and soul minus our brother Adam <3

My Mom and I

Jane even came out! So great to see her!
My Mom and Aunt Vicky

Kevin & I


Happy 18th Golden Birthday Ashton!


1 comment:

  1. Scoliosis surgery hospitals in India - Are you planning for a medical tour to India from any country in the world? If yes then Al Afiya Medi Tour is one of the best medical tourism companies that offer all types of medical facilities at affordable prices. We help you to find the best scoliosis surgery hospitals in India, top oncologists in top Indian cities like Delhi NCR, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Noida, Mumbai, Chennai and so on for all kinds of cancers. For more visit:
    Spine surgery in India

    Spine tumor treatment in India

    ReplyDelete